Saturday, January 03, 2009


Hi my name is Bandit and I like to run. Today I ran out the front door and went on a freedom run with my two dads chasing me. Boy was that fun.......Boy was that NOT a good idea. Dad made me come on here a swear that I will never "bolt" as he calls it again. He said if I swear to all my Dogs With Blogs friends I just might keep that promise. We'll see. I did almost get run over by some big thing with a man and doggie in it. Dad said I gave him a heart attack. SO, needless to say I am on lock down. I can't even look out the window, and you all know how much I love that. Send food, I think he plans on starving me also.

9 comments:

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Happy New Year Bandit and Bug and your dads.
Bandit you have to keep your promise about no more bolting! We like the pic in the previous post of you looking out the window and hope that you will be happy to do that rather than run off.
Lix
J&D

Molly the Airedale said...

We sure hope you keep that promise, Bandit! We want you to stay safe forever! What a scary experience!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Patches said...

My mama made me make the same promise when I escaped this past summer! It's the beagle nose...it'll get you in trouble every single time.

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm finally back from rehab and blogging again. Happy new year.

Simba x

River said...

Those freedom runs are fun but you pay for it in the end. Hopefully your lockdown will be short. The first thing my mom teaches her dogs is STAY!! said with exclamation points then she stomps her foot. Do we all listen?? No. That would not be the beagle way. Unless there's food in it. I hope you won't be starved. We can send some treats if you need it. Just let us know.

love & wags,
River

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Bandit, Bandit,

You are lucky nothing bad happened to you out there. It is a mean and heartless world and you are so lucky to have found your dads. NO MORE BOLTING!!!! Please keep your promise so you will stay safe.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Jim Love said...

Nice site- thanks. We have six dogs including a beagle and have just started on Blogger

Peanut said...

DON'T DO THAT AGAIN

Ice Pony Girl said...

Look at the cute face!!