Monday, July 02, 2007

So I'm not perfect after all, atleast thats what my dad tell me. Last nite I got in trouble, I just couldn't help myself. Dad was cooking something on the outside cooker and it smelled Sooooo good. SO, while my dads were watching a movie I sneaked into the kitchen and pull the goodstuff off the counter and tried to eat it. I guess it made a big noise when it hit the floor because I heard "what the heck was that!" coming from the front room. Next thing I know my dad was standing over me and yelling NO! I heard my dads talking saying they didn't know weather to scold me or praise me for finally doing a "dog" thing. Can you beleive it! Boy did I have them fooled. Ha Ha! My dads are such softies anyway, they let me snuggle up next to them on the couch. Boy do I have them wrapped around my little paw.

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Did you get a taste Frankie? What was it? A burger? A steak?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

ya I want to know what you go to eat! I hope you at least got a bite before the dads busted you!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Yep, we all want to know ... did you get a bite or two? What was it? You have got it made with your dads. They will take one look at you and forgive you ANYTHING!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Toby said...

Hi Frankie!!

What did you try to get off the counter? Was it a steak? A hot dog?? Chicken wings?

I can't reach the kitchen counter... Or else I'd do the same thing you did!!

Tobes

MJ's doghouse said...

wow frankie...good going...we dogs cant be angelic all the time or the humans wont know when to award us.....i hope you got to eat somethimg during this whole thing

The Brat Pack said...

Good job! What did you get???

The Brat Pack

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Frankie,
Way to go. There's the beagle coming out in you! We are always trying to swipe things from the kitchen but mum always catches us before we can get away with it. What did you find?
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Frankie,
We nominate you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check out our blog for the logo.
Licks
jazz and dixie

Casper and pals said...

Hey Way to go Frankie!! Today I managed to get a whole piece of chicken in my mouth but mean momma tricked me into giving it back :(

Dakota said...

Yum. I picked a tasty day to visit your blog!!