Sunday, November 26, 2006


Boy is it yucky out and boy do I ever have cabin fever. It has been raining and raining and now there is a little of that white stuff falling. My dads don't like to let me out when it's like this but I don't really care. I like to dig and root around in the mud and leaves, I don't even care if I get all wet. Besides my dad's fuss all over me when I come back in and have a nice towel to dry me off. Now Peanut would not be caught dead outside when it's like this, she will only go out when it's extremely necessary..if you know what I mean. She's such a princess and doesn't like getting her feet all wet. I'm like "YOUR A DOG". Ha ha ha. Anyway all is well in Beagledom, my dads are getting ready for Christmas and brought a real cool tree into the house, it's fun to sit under it when the lights are on. For now I'm content to snuggle up on a good bankie and have a snooze. Have a good week y'all.

Arooooo

David Mae

2 comments:

Peanut said...

hmm well Peanut doesn't know a good thing. By the way I think Peanut is a great name. But I like to run around in the mud and wet stuff.

Insulation Contractors New York City said...

Great blog I enjoyyed reading