Monday, August 14, 2006
Ok we have been double-tagged. Thanks Tin Tin and Boomer. So since there is two of us in Beagledom it works out just fine. So watch out you guys that means we are going to tag 10 of you. This is what you do it you get tagged.
What happens is this: you play the game and start by listing five weird things/habits about yourself. Then you tag five friends and list their names.
Those blogdoggies who are tagged need to write on their blogs about their five weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag five more 'victims'. And so on.
Don't forget to leave your 'victim' a comment that says "You're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So here goes with five of my weird and wonderful habits:Peanut here doing all the blogging this time while Daisy Mae is on the mend. (She seems to be doing ok, I told my dads she was the wonderdog.)
1. I can work both my dads into thinking I can't move until they bring me a bone first. I love this trick, they hate it. Tooo bad!
2. I can bark at cows (and only cows) like nobody else.
3. I freak out in the car when the sheet covering the back seat starts blowing around and scaring me. I actually hate the window open, but they just don't get it.
4.I bark at Baneda when she tries to take my bed.
5. I like to walk up to my dad and stand real close when ever I need to float a boomby. Aunt Phyl will love this :)
1 I snore so loud the neighbors tell my dads their making too much noise at night.
2. I snort like a little piggy when I'm sniffing around.
3.I can sing really good songs and it makes my dads stuff me full of cookies.
4. I can go in a complete circle when I'm scratching my butt on the carpet. My dads hate this but it makes them smile everytime, which is why I do it..........yeah right, it feels good on my butt. Arooo
5. I can do anything I AM THE WONDER DOG!!!